Privacy Policy

Monday 11 July 2011

Midweek Inspiration!


Leaping Lizards

Robert Phaneuf is the author of the blog Random Digression Wargamer or RDW!  He’s been painting up a Tomb Kings army with a bit of a Lizardmen influence as you can see below. You can also follow Rob on twitter @Retroalias.





Goodie Gobbos

Another Warhammer Fantasy blog I just couldn’t pass up mentioning is the gobbo blog: Snow White Hills.  Not the highest standard of painting, but a great original concept for a Goblin Army.  You can see the author’s inspiration for the army below, and follow the gobbo blogger on twitter @Th3_Bobo.





Dark Elves TV

I managed to find these beautiful Cold One Knights on coolminiornot.com.
Wolfbane has done an amazing job painting them up!  Tim Richards is also a Dark Elf player, and has been pumping out tons of video footage on Youtube.  Checkout the his channel here.


If your enjoying my blogging topics, or have an idea for my next topic leave me a comment? Or if you liked this post, you may also like this here.

You can follow me on @FBroundup or friend me on Facebook.


Thanks for reading, and thanks to this weeks contributors!



Mike Sweetman

No comments:

Post a Comment