Privacy Policy

Monday 11 July 2011

Midweek Inspiration!


Warning: My next post will be delayed due to attending a two day tournament over the Canada day weekend.  Make sure to follow my tweets @FBroundup!  I should have my next post out around Wednesday of next week.

Cauldron Clinic:

The Painting Clinic website has for a long time been a great resource for painters of all types of miniatures.  I had recently forgotten about the great websource until Retroalias tweeted about The Painting Clinics Yahoo channel.  You must checkout the channels latest vid-cast detailing the construction and painting of an amazing looking Cauldron of Blood!





Triple Take

This diseased conversion would be a great addition to a Storm of Magic game!  How about a thunder stomping Sorcerer of Nurgle!  Checkout the Triple Helix Project to follow the progress of this sweet looking Warriors of Chaos army!


Retro Scheme

I know there are lots of gamers, like myself, who got into the WHFB game during 4th edition, and first up, bought the lovely starter box featuring High Elves, and Goblins.   Looking at Lenny’s lovely elves below, was a trip down memory lane.  I love the old school colour scheme!  If you’d like to see more or Lenny’s work go here or checkout his RHQ blog.



Let me know about your favourite blog or pics by commenting on the blog, on Twitter @FBroundup, or on Facebook.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to this weeks contributors!


Mike Sweetman


All pictures used without permission to promote the WHFB community.

No comments:

Post a Comment